Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Sports Girls Gospel on WHAT IS GOING ON IN NFL and More





The Sports Girls Gospel on What is Going On In The NFL and More
Day 5-2-13
Time 10:13 PM 
Music: Freshman "The Verve Pipe"
Mood: Busier than a Bee making a Hive
Quote: Give to Live!  Then Give again.

Hello my fellow readers of The Sports Girls Blog.  I know that it has been awhile, but I have been one busy Sports Girl.  I am working on the final details for the filming of The Inside Score, doing radio/podcast shows all over the USA at night, searching and holding auditions for #TSGTV, and helping veterinary leaders in South Florida chose the best products for their practice during the day.   Needless to say, I have and need to drink a different flavor Keurig flavor coffee daily.  Yes, I know the picture above shows a lot of coffee, but I crave different flavors just like NFL players crave different women.

Speaking of the NFL, the 2013 Draft was intriguing to say the least.  Can you believe how many offensive tackle positions went in the first round?  The experts say the most improved QB this year is Ryan T the Miami Dolphins rookie however, I will believe it when I see it.   The NFL never sleeps.  There are more trades, deals, and surprises to come within the next week.   I am privy to some inside information regarding one of the former JETS players that was recently released.   I need to keep my mouth shut, and trust me, it is very difficult knowing what I know.  My source will never tell me anything again if I leak this story so I will keep my word.   One week will not hurt you will it? I highly doubt it.  

Justin B was suspended for four games today for violating the NFL substance abuse policy.   That just blows my mind.   Really?   You are an NFL player and a role model for many yet you decide it is OK to do drugs in the off season?  Again, some NFL people think that they are untouchable and beyond punishment.   The Sports Girls are going to showcase the athletes that are opposite of our friend Justin.  Our new series "The Inside Score", is going to feature well known NFL players that do so much for their community and help so many others.  I would like to hear from my loyal TSG followers on this blog, FB, twitter, and all social media as to whom you would like to see featured on the new show.   We are doing this the right way and believe me putting together a brand new pilot for television is A LOT OF WORK.   More news on #TSGTV to come before the 2013 Pro Football Hall Of Fame Enshrinement.   I look forward to filming in Canton, and am very proud of the 2013 class.  (Hola Mr. Warren Sapp)  If you are reading this you owe me a bag or Doritos.  (Think 2011 Hall of Fame Enshrinement in the Green Room....)  The golf cart?  The rain?  You will remember.   If not, just ask Prime although I highly doubt he has a clue of what I am talking about.   

It has been a wonderful month.  I apologize for not embracing you with my intriguing yet interesting  stories the past few weeks, but as I said, I am working 14-16 hours a day with all of my projects.   I promise to BLOG more often.   Let me know what you have been up to.   

Thanks for reading!
Going to have a sleepy time tea now.  
Big day tomorrow.   BIVI, 5pm talk with major talent agency in NYC, and finalizing my NEW BOOK TO BE PUBLISHED ON SMASHWORDS.  OH yes, I forgot to mention that I am finishing my 2nd published book.   YEAH BABY!!!

See ya when I see ya......

No comments:

Post a Comment